Our Halloween pictures finally made it to the computer. I won't state the name, but let's just say we know a certain 15-month-old who likes to hide things, especially if they are small & silver like a memory card reader. (: Oh look, here she is now, dressed up as a pumpkin fairy! And check out the super neat pumpkin Danny carved. We actually had neighbors make the effort to come compliment him before trick-or-treating began! I have never experienced a Halloween where families hang out on the porch to hand out candy the entire night! I just can't get over how wonderful the weather has been this fall. If there weren't long term consequences, I could really like global warming. Here's the cute little girl helping to hand out candy. She was a huge hit with the teenage trick-or-treaters. My favorite costume of the night was a guy dressed up as a kissing booth. When Dan asked him if that was working for him he replied, "I got a kiss from a 6-year-old ...
just what's going on with us
Comments