Well, the time has come. We finally got the gutts to take an intentional photograph of what is soon to be a new addition to the family. Surprised? Well, if you haven't seen me in person lately, you should be! And yes, Dan & I were quite surprised too! A couple months after we brought Danny J. home from the hospital, I noticed how much more tired I was waking up in the middle of the night with him than I was when Kaelah was a newborn. I kept asking myself, is there really that big of a difference between ages 26 & 28? I didn't think anything of my period coming late b/c both Dan & I were complaining of nausea. Eventually I went to our family practice doctor & said, "I'm either pregnant or something is wrong with me that I want you to fix!" We ran the blood work & called the fertility specialist after he told me the rapid test came back VERY pink. From then we did the same thing we had done before. Held our breath & took LOTS of medi...
Comments