Skip to main content

Camping with the Downs family

We had a wonderful time having Dan's sister Stacie & her family come out to Colorado for a visit.  Our brother-in-law, Trent's entire family planned a camping trip at Rocky Mountain National Park & they were nice enough to let us tag along!  We had a WONDERFUL time and I think Kaelah is a natural camper.  She didn't complain a bit & instead smiled and giggled and had a blast, even when it rained.  Kaelah seemed to say, "What's the problem?  We're all wearing rain coats!"  I already miss the Downs family... but really enjoyed taking a shower & sleeping in my own bed last night too....

Comments

Maegan said…
That is awesome that Kaelah did so well with camping. I am afraid to take my girls, but I don't know if that is me or really them. Oh well. Your trip and positive things give me hope!
These pictures make me want to move. Want a beautiful location to spend a weekend! I'm glad you have such a "happy camper." Once it cools down a bit here, my sister and I are going to go on a weekend trip to our local mountains. It's relaxing to get away from the hum drum of civilization for a few days.
Unknown said…
We all were so happy your family was able to come! The pictures you took are adorable.
Sarah said…
Come on over Maegan & Jocelyn! We'll show you around!

Thanks, Dre! If you want me to e-mail any of them, just let me know!